NFS export of a squashfs

Gabriel Winckler winckler at campogeral.com.br
Mon Mar 23 17:16:51 UTC 2009

Hi Phillip,

Thank you very much for this elaborate trace.

I will recompile the kernel in the next couple of days. For now I'm using
the unfs3 server.

Isn't this a case for opening a bug for the kernel team?

I would suggest to update the squash patch and enable the exports.
I also would like to have the aufs module compiled this exports enable by
default.

Anyone have suggestions on how accomplish this? A launchpad bug or submit a
patch is the best way of contact the kernel team?

Regards,

Winckler