partman-auto-raid shown in docs but not on server cd (8.04)

Joe McDonagh joseph.e.mcdonagh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 17:37:12 UTC 2009

Hi Mathias, thanks for the response. This now leaves me with two questions:

1. Why do the 8.04 preseed docs include this information then? It's very
misleading.
2. Could you expound on what you mean by a network install? I currently
do a netboot then grab all my packages from a mirror. Are you saying to
use the netboot portion from intrepid, but point my mirror at the hardy
target? This won't cause any problems?