Interface bonding

Andrew Hodgson Andrew.Hodgson at allpay.net
Thu Jun 18 11:58:29 UTC 2009

Soren Hansen wrote:

>On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 11:14:03AM +0100, Andrew Hodgson wrote:
>> I originally had the line:
>> post-up ifenslave bond0 eth0 eth1
>> replaced with:
>> slaves eth0 eth1

>> However did not get consistent operations.

>That is the recommended way to set up bonded interfaces. If it does not work as intended, that's a >bug we need to fix. Can you file a bug on Launchpad about your problems?

I will see if I can build up a test machine next week for this.

Thanks.
Andrew.

--
allpay achieved PCI DSS and ISO 27001 certification in 2008
Registered in England No. 02933191. UK VAT Reg. No. 666 9148 88.

Telephone: 0844 225 5729, Fax: 0844 557 8350.
Website: www.allpay.net Email: enquiries at allpay.net

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the allpay Information Security
Manager at the number above.