Interface bonding

Giorgio Zarrelli zarrelli at linux.it
Thu Jun 18 09:49:48 UTC 2009

Hi,

the problems resides in the outdated documentation which does not contains
the new infos on how to bond interfaces. I have not with me my configs, so
I can't send you and in few hours I will leave for holydays. Anyway,
google around and you will find the new configs.

Giorgio

<quota chi="Serge van Ginderachter">