ubuntu sme server

Daniel Lamb daniel.lamb at openyourwindows.com
Tue Jun 2 16:32:46 UTC 2009

Hi,

About 6 months ago I wrote a script which installs a ubuntu server with
groupware, file shares, printer shares, dns, dhcp, domain controller
etc, just like a windows 2003 small business server, the script runs
great and I have done a number of installs with it but currently have to
rewrite the conf files for every install if the domain name, admin and
password change along with other small changes like ip addresses, does
anyone have an interest in this and would they be interested at all to
help develop this into something which works nicely with a script which
asks for the answers to questions relevant to the setup and configures
the files automatically?  If not would anyone be able to point me in the
right direction to sort this myself?

Regards,
Daniel