bus error when using network services

Jim Tarvid tarvid at ls.net
Tue Jun 2 16:02:26 UTC 2009

Obviously a backup is in order, if Knoppix will boot the RAID array, that
would be a good start.

Do you have GRUB options to try an older kernel? Manual updates are no
guaranty against installing but not booting a new kernel.

I have a few boxes that will not run 8.04. They are going away.  Dapper
6.06.2 might be an interim solution. It has some continuing support.

http://ls.net
http://drupal.ls.net