Clamav update in jaunty-proposed needs testing

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Fri Jul 31 14:40:51 UTC 2009

I've uploaded clamav 0.95.2 to jaunty-proposed.  It needs testing.

Please see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/EnableProposed for information on
how to enable the proposed repository and install the updated packages (note:
I do not recommend installing everything in -proposed, just clamav).  This has
been tested reasonably well in Ubuntu Karmic and Debian Testing, Unstable, and
Volatile, so while I'm reasonably confident it is free from significant
regressions, use appropriate caution about what systems you install it on.

Testing feedback to:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jaunty/+source/clamav/+bug/394870

Thanks,

Scott K