[ubuntu-server] Re: Ubuntu Server tips fortune?

Eric Hammond ehammond at thinksome.com
Wed Jul 1 16:12:44 UTC 2009

Yes, if you're running a web site, there's not much reason to use
somebody else's URL redirection service.

However, from personal experience I would recommend you not create a
public URL redirecting service as you'll end up spending far too much of
your life fighting the spammers and phishers who try to abuse it :-\

--
Eric Hammond
ehammond at thinksome.com