Fw: Home file server - looking for ULTRA BASIC mail agent

L.M.J linuxmasterjedi at free.fr
Wed Jan 14 05:53:23 UTC 2009

----- Message Transféré -----

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:29:41 -0600
De: "James Dinkel" <jdinkel at gmail.com>
À: L.M.J <linuxmasterjedi at free.fr>
Sujet: Re: Home file server - looking for ULTRA BASIC mail agent

I also would agree with Postfix.  It's incredibly advanced, but I have
gotten a basic Postfix server up and running without touching the advanced
stuff and with little to no prior knowledge of MTA setup.  And as a bonus,
if you would ever need to delve into a more advanced setup, you've already
been introduced to probably the most popular and most advanced MTA there is.

James