Install under Hyper-V, maybe others

Miano, Steven M. Steven.Miano at mybrighthouse.com
Wed Feb 11 15:02:42 UTC 2009

I’ve experienced the same on more robust hardware:
PowerEdge 1900:
2x2.33 xeon quad cores
16gb of RAM
Running Windows Server 2008x64.

I installed from an .iso loaded into the virtual disk drive, with no network adapter included.

I’ve never attempted the “supported” distributions on Hyper-V, but would be interested to see if they don’t react the same way to the curses based install procedure.

~Steven