The 2009 Ubuntu Server Survey is out

Nicolas Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Wed Dec 2 14:45:31 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have just announced on Planet Ubuntu the release or the 2009 Server
survey [1].

*Call for action*:
Last year this survey received a little bit less than 7000 full response
and we hope to have at least that many this year.  In order to do so, it
would be very nice that, in addition to the announce I made and the
banner that Matt Nuzum is about to put on [2], any of you that can
republish the announce on a loco planet or some other means do relay the
info in the next couple weeks.  So far, the plan is to keep the survey
up at least until mid-january.

[1] http://nicolas.barcet.com/drupal/en/2009-server-survey-announce
[2] http://ubuntu.com/server

Thanks a lot for your help.