Server Team 20091202 meeting minutes

Mathias Gug mathiaz at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 3 23:12:31 GMT 2009


Hi,

Here are the minutes of the meeting. They can also be found online with        
the irc logs here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Server/20091202.        


==== Review ACTION from previous meeting ====

ACTION: ttx to review status of bugs the following bugs for any missing info
* 455625: lacking some reproduction, the Eucalyptus team marked it invalid
* 460085: missing some feedback from the Eucalyptus team, basically the
results of their long-standing rampart tests
* 461156: fixed in Lucid, SRU pending

ACTION: mathiaz to compile a list of easy merges for publication
* Done at: http://ubuntuserver.wordpress.com/2009/12/01/a-selection-of-easy-
merges-from-the-ubuntu-server-team/
* Will be sent to mailing list as well

==== Check blueprint status and progress for the week (jib) ====

* Feature Definition Freeze is this week.
* All Alpha2-targed blueprints must be approved by then.
* All non-Alpha2 blueprints will have at least summary, rationale & user story
in the spec, and any notes taken from UDS
 
* Non Alpha2, but ready for review:
* other-cloud-providers
* vmbuilder-multiple-outputs
 
* To track progress during Alpha2, we will:
* use http://www.piware.de/workitems/server/lucid-alpha2/report.html for
global tracking
* do a quick summary of status in the meeting for each alpha2 spec, starting
next meeting

==== Assigned and to-be-assigned bugs: http://qa.ubuntu.com/reports/team-
assigned/canonical-server-assigned-bug-tasks.html (jib) ====

* Nothing assigned to team

==== Weekly SRU review (mathiaz) ====

* eucalyptus "the CC is returning incorrect networkIndex values on
describeInstances" [Critical,Fix committed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/454405
* php5 "Need to upgrade integrated zip module" [Undecided,Fix released]
https://launchpad.net/bugs/485760
* krb5 "Strange behavior of libkrb5 since karmic ..." [Undecided,Confirmed]
https://launchpad.net/bugs/489418

==== 2009 Server Survey announce: http://nicolas.barcet.com/drupal/en/2009
-server-survey-announce ====

Nick Barcet announced the 2009 Server Survey. To improve exposure, any of you
that can republish the announce on a loco planet or some other means do relay
the info in the next couple weeks.  So far, the plan is to keep the survey up
at least until mid-january. Nick will shortly send an email to the server ML
with the same information.

==== Open discussion ====

* Spamassassin - 3.3.0 will hit beta "soon", Daviey emailed the DM to ask if
he wants to work together to get the package updated.

* Mdz & sabdlf covered server specs for Lucid yesterday. Sabdfl was very
pleased with the work that was put in.

==== Agree on next meeting date and time ====

* Several people would prefer the meeting to be slightly later in the day.
ACTION on jos to coordinate with Maria & Kirkland to find a more suitable hour
if possible.

* Until further notice, next meeting will be on Wednesday, December 9th at
14:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.


-- 
Mathias Gug
Ubuntu Developer  http://www.ubuntu.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-server/attachments/20091203/85828c24/attachment.pgp 


More information about the ubuntu-server mailing list