What is the best/recomended/official way to backup VMs

Mat mat at olitec.ca
Wed Aug 12 23:10:33 UTC 2009

This may be of use, although the author does state that it is a work in
progress.
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/BackupKVMGuest

Backing up a live virtual machine seems like a pretty logical thing, I'm
somewhat surprised that what seems like a work-around with LVM is the
best way to accomplish this.

Matoc