help in configuring postfix domainkeys and dkim

Martin Tippmann martin.tippmann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:55:07 UTC 2009

2009/4/20 keichee <keichee at gmail.com>:
> i followed the wiki of ubuntu but i think someone had sabotaged it as
> there are many errors when following it step by step

I don't know about DKIM, but i guess it would help to describe the
errors you encounter and step things you did before the error
happened. Also your configuration would probably of interrest. I guess
this raises the chance to get a meaningful answer.

I can't say anything about the accuray but:

Here is a step-by-step Guide for dkim-milter + postfix:
http://stas.nerd.ro/blog/index.php/read/200

However, afaik recent amavisd-new Version also support DKIM-Signing,
so if you already have working amavis - this should be easier.

regards
martin