Creating a encrypted directory during the server installation

Adam Sommer asommer70 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 17:54:49 UTC 2008

Just my opinion, but I think the secured Private directory is a good idea
and having the question in the installer doesn't add excessive "clutter",
"complexity", or other "c" words to the installation process.  :-)  I keep
config files, code, etc in a VCS and will move the information into the
~/Private directory, giving it one more layer of security.

So I vote to keep the question in the installer... it's easy enough to say
no and move on.

--
Party On,
Adam