[ubuntu-server] Re: Creating a encrypted directory during the server installation

Eric Hammond ehammond at thinksome.com
Fri Sep 19 21:42:49 UTC 2008

If I understand the question correctly, I would vote for the following
on server installs:

- fewer manual prompts during an installation

- less stuff installed by default

- easy installation of of features I want after the install is done so I
can satisfy all my different use cases

I think Ubuntu has done a pretty good job at all of this so far :)

Thanks
--
Eric Hammond
ehammond at thinksome.com