Ubuntu Server graphical interface?

Leandro Pereira de Lima e Silva leandro at limaesilva.com.br
Fri May 2 01:14:12 UTC 2008

The thing I don't like about giving minimalistic gui's to linux is that if
someone takes a look at Windows Server family, it will mostly look like the
same think that they have in their desktops. Based on that, if you show
something weird or hard to use, they will think that it's something like
"Linux Server" and assume that a desktop linux would be something as nerdy
as that.

Cheers, Leandro.

Leandro Pereira de Lima e Silva