mysql-dfsg-5.0 update

Jamie Strandboge jamie at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 12 17:06:40 UTC 2008

I've been preparing a mysql update[1], and it is now in -proposed. This
version includes several 'regular' security fixes for mysqld, but also
more intrusive patches for two other security issues. While I have found
no regressions yet, I'd like to get more people testing it.

Can people test the packages and comment on the bug with a "works for me
in <your release here>"?  So far, I have done testing via build tests,
the (extensive) mysql test suite and qa-regression-testing, and mysqld
continues to work fine.

Thanks!

Jamie

[1] https://launchpad.net/bugs/201009