Ubuntu server GUI

Greg Wallace gtewallace at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 00:08:10 UTC 2008

it's GPL v2.

let me assure you that it is our intention to make it easy for people to get
involved, examine the code and contribute. so if the current set up doesn't
work, we will seek to address whatever deficiency may exist as quickly as
possible.

Greg

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 7:55 PM, Scott Kitterman <ubuntu at kitterman.com>
wrote:

> On Sunday 29 June 2008 19:22, Greg Wallace wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > from the 3.2 release
> > notes<http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=609239>on
> > sourceforge: "The deb file contains binary and source files."
> >
> If it's Python, that's probably true, but not extremely useful.
>
> I'm not sure which GPL parts of this is under, but GPL V3 says, "The
> "source
> code" for a work means the preferred form of the work for making
> modifications to it. "  Buried inside a .deb is not the preferred form of
> the
> work for making modifications to it.
>
> Scott K

Greg