Ubuntu server GUI

Nicolas Valcarcel nvalcarcel at ubuntu-pe.org
Sat Jun 28 01:15:00 BST 2008

Well i was thinking on doing it using MVO model so it would be easy to
add more GUI's, so if you want to do it i'm ok with that, also i'm
more a backend man than a GUI one, so if you want to write the GUI and
the i add the backend i will be happy with the idea so we can load
balance an i can concentrate my efforts on writing the backend.