Moving w3m out of standard

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Sun Jun 22 22:47:55 UTC 2008

On 21/06/08 14:53, Eric Hammond wrote:

> +1 for keeping server minimal or having a bare-bones option
>
> I've been maintaining a popular series of Ubuntu images for Amazon EC2
> (listed at http://alestic.com ).  I like to keep the base install
> matching the Ubuntu server install as closely as possible so folks know
> what to expect.

This is an example of a server - use case.

I thought the whole point of the survey we are in the process of getting
together was to create real end-user data so we can make assessments on
how to proceed with this question of inclusion vs. exclusion.

--
Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S31°54'06" - E115°50'39" (Yokine, WA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..

ITmaze   -   ABN: 56 178 057 063   -  ph: 04 1219 8888   -
onno at itmaze.com.au