Server Team 20080604 meeting minutes

Dan Shearer dan at shearer.org
Thu Jun 5 21:05:53 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 03:53:35PM -0500, Dustin Kirkland wrote:
> I think *anyone* can create a blueprint, starting at this page:
>  * https://blueprints.launchpad.net/

I agree.

> I, too, was confused by a lack of that button on several pages from

There's more confusion when you try to associate it with a project, you
first create the blueprint and then select "subscribe someone else" on
the left hand side.

There is also a moinmoin template to use when creating the corresponding
wiki page, I'll be doing that next exciting step tonight.

But on the whole, a great idea.

--
Dan Shearer
dan at shearer.org