Server Team 20080604 meeting minutes

Dustin Kirkland kirkland at canonical.com
Thu Jun 5 20:53:35 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Scott Kitterman <ubuntu at kitterman.com> wrote:
> There appear to be things missing off of the list from what was discussed
> at UDS.  How does the community add to this?  Unless I missed a button
> somwhere, my LP foo is no longer sufficient to create a new spec.

Scott-

I think *anyone* can create a blueprint, starting at this page:
 * https://blueprints.launchpad.net/

Look for a blue, "Register a Blueprint" button.

I, too, was confused by a lack of that button on several pages from
which I expected to see that button.  Namely on "My Blueprints" page,
as well as the the Ubuntu Server blueprints page.

If this describes your situation, and you think that button should be
added elsewhere, perhaps you can add a comment to this bug:
 * https://bugs.launchpad.net/blueprint/+bug/120582

:-Dustin