RFC: Centrilized managment console

Nicolas Valcarcel nvalcarcel at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 5 01:04:59 UTC 2008

Dan: that's the exact contribution i was expecting :D

The most tricky part is to define a structure of meta data for this (i'm
thinking in metadata as the one defined in ufw's specification [1] a sort of
plain text format or xml file to use it as part of the parser (maybe use a
"dynamic" parser that defines his parameter with those files) but i'm kind
of stuck on that, i'm out of ideas for now and we will reach the bluprint
freeze tomorrow, so i need some help on this.

1.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuFirewall#head-420cfccabaafd264947d8b97cfa03926089a07e7