Multipe SSL certs on dovecot (LP: #182086)

Nicolas Valcarcel nvalcarcel at ubuntu-pe.org
Tue Jan 29 23:42:40 UTC 2008

Hi,
	I have been working on bug #182086 [1] and i have solved it, but the
script need the cert and keys lists on the same order by cert/key pairs,
i have been talking with mathiaz on irc and we were unsure about how the
multiple ssl certs must be defined on dovecot.conf, must they be
configured in order or they can be added unsorted?

1. https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dovecot/+bug/182086

--
aka nxvl
Peruvian LoCo Team