Forum Poll Questions

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Tue Feb 19 22:44:06 UTC 2008

On 20/02/08 07:19, Michael Behrens wrote:
> Agreed, they are two very different questions and while we are
> likely to be addressing a technical audience with the survey, we cannot
> garrauntee that, therefore it should be, IMO as general as possible, which
> means sticking to brands.
You could perhaps create a bash snippet that you request the user to run
that you paste into the survey. That would capture your hardware  / CPU
questions without needing to get very technical.

I did a quick google "ubuntu hardware results" and came up with these:

    * http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-547002.html
    * http://ubuntuhcl.org/

Of course we also have popularity contest, but I don't know if it does
hardware.

--
Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S31°54'06" - E115°50'39" (Yokine, WA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..