[RFC] - Mentoring program

Nicolas Valcárcel nvalcarcel at ubuntu-pe.org
Sat Feb 9 18:53:35 UTC 2008

I mean to "create" a special sponsoring process for the first uploads to
be done quickly, but only internal process, for the mentee, would be
equal as normal process, the only thing which changes between the normal
process and the process i'm asking for is that in the "new" one the
mentor would ask for some sponsor to upload the package quickly so the
mentee see his change upload soon.

--
aka nxvl
Peruvian LoCo Team