likewise-open in universe?

Mathias Gug mathiaz at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 7 15:51:15 UTC 2008

Hi Fabrizio,

On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 10:13:10AM +0100, Fabrizio Balliano wrote:
> > i don't want to pressure the dev team, but I have an empty win2k3 domain
> > running at home that is available for testing this product
>
> I'm starting a linux-switch project for a big company (it means it
> could take hundreds of workstations) and I really need AD integration
> working with hardy.

You can find a version of likewise-open in Rick's PPA [1]. Although it's
not the official version uploaded to universe, it should be installable
for testing purposes. The package is currently being reviewed and should
be uploaded to universe before FeatureFreeze.

[1]: https://launchpad.net/~dendrobates/+archive

--
Mathias Gug
Ubuntu Developer  http://www.ubuntu.com