likewise-open in universe?

Fabrizio Balliano fabrizio.balliano at crealabs.it
Thu Feb 7 09:13:10 UTC 2008

> i don't want to pressure the dev team, but I have an empty win2k3 domain
> running at home that is available for testing this product

I'm starting a linux-switch project for a big company (it means it
could take hundreds of workstations) and I really need AD integration
working with hardy.

I don't want to seem polemica but but I sadly have to say that if
hardy won't have this integration I'll have to deploy all the
workstation with opensuse which does the job quite well since some
releases. I also won't be able to use uck (i'm one on the developers),
that would benefit a lot from this project cause I probably to develop
more uck modules (that will be released in next uck releases) to
complete the deployment.

my best regards to all the team

--
Fabrizio Balliano