Ideas for a Virtualization sticker

Mike Lane mikelane5 at msn.com
Sat Aug 30 21:06:29 UTC 2008

See attached picture:

Ubuntu: Virtualization that grows with your business
Ubuntu: Virtualization that grows with you
Ubuntu: Virtual blossom
Ubuntu: Green your datacenter
Ubuntu: Server Consoilidation *
Ubuntu does server consoilidation *

*feel free to use consolidation instead of consoilidation lol

Mike> Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 16:12:44 +0100> From: kat.kinnie at canonical.com> To: ubuntu-server at lists.ubuntu.com> Subject: Ideas for a Virtualization sticker> > Hi all,> > Hope you are well.> > At the moment we are planning for VMWorld which we will be attending > 15th - 18th Sep.> > We are thinking of producing a virtualization sticker to hand out at the > event from our booth and wondered whether you guys had any ideas for a > cool slogan or sticker design?> > Ideally it just needs to link Ubuntu and Virtualization in a > fun/cool/interesting way and ideally incorporate the Ubuntu logo, > leaving it untouched/adhering to the logo guidelines.> > If we're going to produce this in time, we need to turn the design and > printing around quite quickly. Therefore could you let me know if you > have any ideas by the end of the day on Monday 1st September.> > There will be Ubuntu goodies up for grabs for the best idea.> > Thanks,> > Kat> > -- > Kat Kinnie> > Marketing Manager | Tel +44 207 630 2479 | kat.kinnie at canonical.com> > 27th Floor | 21-24 Millbank Tower | Millbank | London | SW1P 4QP> > Ubuntu - Linux for human beings | www.ubuntu.com | www.canonical.com> > > > -- > ubuntu-server mailing list> ubuntu-server at lists.ubuntu.com> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-server> More info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam
Get Hotmail on your mobile from Vodafone
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/107571435/direct/01/