Fwd: Ideas for a Virtualization sticker

tacone tacone at gmx.net
Fri Aug 29 16:22:25 UTC 2008

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Onno Benschop <onno at itmaze.com.au> wrote:
> On 29/08/08 16:51, tacone wrote:
>> Sending again, as I forgot to reply to the list. Sorry.
>>
>> From: tacone <tacone at gmx.net>
>> Date: Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 10:50 AM
>> Subject: Re: Ideas for a Virtualization sticker
>> To: Kat Kinnie <kat.kinnie at canonical.com>
>>

>> Hello, this is my proposal. The downside is that someway it looks like
>> kubuntu logo, but i like the overall effect anyway.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Stefano
>>
> That's really funny, here is what I sent to Kat a day and a half ago...

Yes, quite the same concept.
Well, it's not very original perhaps, but communicates the idea quite
well imho.

Anyways, I took a tester with no idea and showed to him my logo
without explaining what it is about. He guessed it was about
something 'networking' related. When I explained to him it was about
virtualization he eventually agreed that the logo could pretty fit
"virtualization" also.

As an eventual slogan I'd just put: "Ubuntu: world's class
virtualization support"

Cheers,

Stefano