introducing myself

Mathias Gug mathiaz at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 4 15:21:27 UTC 2008

Hi Michael,

On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 12:38:37PM +0200, Michael Zoet wrote:
> I'm good at setting up various open source software and at testing. If
> you need someone for testing, I might help.

I'd suggest you go through the GettingInvolved [1] page on the ServerTeam
pages. There is also the Roadmap page [2] where you can have an overview
on what the Ubuntu Server Team is working on now.

[1]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/GettingInvolved
[2]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/Roadmap

As for testing, I've recently uploaded an openldap package to my PPA [3]
that enables the cn=config backend. Upgrade testing is welcome to check
if the migration from a slapd.conf to the cn=config backend is working
correctly.

[3]: https://launchpad.net/~mathiaz/+archive

--
Mathias Gug