Ubuntu Server graphical interface?

Aaron Kincer kincera at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 18:31:11 UTC 2008

If you are a consultant, I would argue your job is to provide the best
advice and steer customers away from making bad decisions.

Regardless, you might as well install the desktop version and make it a
server since the GUI packages won't be supported for the full server support
term.

Either that or compile source packages for a lightweight GUI yourself.

You might want to include in your contracts provisions to pay for your time
to apply any security and stability updates manually for the GUI that you
will almost certainly have to do.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Aaron Kincer