Xen in Hardy

Todd Deshane deshantm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 14:52:52 UTC 2008

Leandro see this bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xen-3.2/+bug/204010

I have been trying bridging, but we think that the problem is with the
driver, not the configuration.

Andrew: Kernel Freeze for hardy is already hit, so if the problem is with
the kernel then it is probably too late.Maybe the freeze will come off
before after 8.04 releases and before the 8.04.1 release? In any case, let's
do our best to keep the traffic on this list more productive and keep the
bug traffic on the proper launchpad bugs.

Xen is not yet offically supported by Canonical, so as such we need to do
the best we can with the community effort. Let's see what we can do to make
it functional, and then as Red Hat gets better support for Xen in mainline
Linux, I am sure Canonical will revisit being able to support it.

Best Regards,
Todd