Xen in Hardy

Leandro Pereira de Lima e Silva leandro at limaesilva.com.br
Fri Apr 4 00:39:38 UTC 2008

Aurélien,

I forgot to comment your questions on my last e-mail. I'm worried about that
too. My main concern is that I can run Xen almost on any machine I have, but
KVM will only run on that that the processor has virtualization extensions
(isn't it?).

If KVM prove to be better supported that Xen I think I can consider using
it, but right now it only limits my options.

Cheers, Leandro.