Server Team 2007-09-27 meeting minutes

Dan Trevino dantrevino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 02:06:10 UTC 2007

As part of the reporting project, I'd like to go through the minutes
and replace irc nicks with real names.  Although this is all public
information, I want to make sure nobody has any specific complaints
before I put full names on the ReportingPage in the wiki.

For example, in the notes below 'dantalizing' would be replaced by
'Dan Trevino', etc, etc.

dan