Bi-monthly to weekly meetings for ubuntu-server community

Nicolas Barcet nicolas.barcet at canonical.com
Tue Sep 25 21:46:47 UTC 2007

Hello,

As Mathias' meeting notes have shown, it has been discuss to switch the
ubuntu-server community meetings from a bi-monthly to a weekly
periodicity until at least UDS.  We did not want to define a new time
and date during last meeting as some of you may not have been present
because our meeting time and date were not practical for them.

So please, if you have particular ideas on when this meeting should or
should not occur, please voice them by replying to this message (to the
list, please).  We'll try to settle the matter before the end of this week.

Thanks a lot,
Nick