calendar sharing/groupware for hardy

Mamading Ceesay mamading at mo-shon.net
Thu Oct 11 18:02:28 UTC 2007

On 11/10/2007, Loye Young <loye.young at iycc.net> wrote:

> We can't force people to do what they need to do. Although they would all be
> happier if they did what we tell them to do, all we can do is give them a way
> to get from there to here if they want to. We gotta make it a smooth
> transition. Ensuring interoperability with Outlook is an important component
> of doing so.

Agreed.  Looks like supporting the OpenConnector project is the right
thing to do:
http://openconnector.org/

--
Mamading Ceesay

If you only watch one movie this year, watch Invisible Children.
http://www.invisiblechildren.com

"We are here to help each other through this thing, whatever it is."
--Kurt Vonnegut, 1922 - 2007