Server Team 2007-11-20 meeting minutes

David Portwood dzp at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 21 19:15:51 UTC 2007

Lionel contacted me, just waiting to hear back from him.  I am
interested in following up with this, I'm not exactly sure where to
start on the spec at, is there some template I can follow?  I work with
RoR daily, in both the deployment side of applications and the
development side.  This is something I'd love to see in hardy.
Thanks,
David P.