Call to current maintainer of the server guide

Adam Sommer asommer70 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 03:56:28 UTC 2007

Hey,

> It is updated for every release. However, I don't think we conciously
> test and update the document for every application. We do update the
> document for couple of application as and when we find that it is
> changed. We should change this approach. One of us should take the
> responsibility to update the document for every application for every
> release, if appropriate.

I plan to help contribute in this capacity.  Started a little too late
in the Gutsy cycle though.

> On the other hand, the list of applications we have covered have not
> changed since it was introduced. We should also give a thought to it
> and see if we can come up with document for few more applications. I
> could not come up with the list right on top of my head, but I'm sure
> we can improve in this area.

Should we just update this Spec?

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerGuide

I think it's the original one that got the Server Guide started?  I
was looking through it today and not every item on the list is in the
guide (not that they all *have* to be).

--
Party On,
Adam