Server Guide format

Nicolas Valcárcel nvalcarcel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 23:00:30 UTC 2007

Now the Ubuntu Server guide, if i'm ok, it's on html, doesn't it? I
think that if we want to close LP: #45944 [1] we must change the guide
format to "Plain Text" or "Info". I think we must to keep in mind that
most of the users will be sysadmins, and some of them security experts,
and overall, really paranoic people, and, IMHO, i consider that for them
installing lynx, w3c or any web browser to read documentation doesn't
will be nice at all because for that they have desktops where they can
use one to read anything.

1. - https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-docs/+bug/45944

--
aka nxvl
key fingerprint: E140 4CC7 5E3C B6B4 DCA7 F6FD D22E 2FB4 A9BA 6877