Some suggestions

Massimo Forti slackwarelife at openfreedom.org
Wed May 23 12:18:08 UTC 2007

Hi Paul, Thanks for your interest. What I have written is
only a part of the several experiences collections from me
and from my group of admin. I am writing an other email with
the rest of the considerations we made and of the
suggestions we find.
About your request to insert all this in answer, I don't
thing it is the right way. In launchpad I had supported some
enterprise and user about these problem, and I had open some
bugs about tha authtool and AD config in general. I task
that all that I am collecting in mine mail must be discussed
in one more specific center.
Luanchpad support are a good way to report problems and try
to solve it, not to open a argument on the specific problems
and solution of Ubuntu server/clients. What do you think
about this ???

Cheers Massimo