Ubuntu server case studies request

Steve George steve.george at canonical.com
Tue Mar 27 16:33:56 UTC 2007

Hi,

One of the projects I've been looking at is how we can help people
understand that Ubuntu is great as a server.  One way to do that is to
show how Ubuntu is used as a server and what sorts of organisations use
it.

We do that in the form of case studies, and you can see the current set
at http://www.ubuntu.com/products/casestudies. To add more server
stories we're looking for organisations who can take part in case
studies.

If you think your use of Ubuntu as a server would be a good case study
and you'd like to take part please email me back, or you can register
directly at http://www.ubuntu.com/products/mystory

Thanks,

Steve