Webmin on Dapper\Edgy

Ante Karamatić ivoks at grad.hr
Fri Mar 23 05:22:10 UTC 2007

U Čet, 22. 03. 2007., u 20:15 -0400, Jim Tarvid je napisao/la:

> Also having problems with Ubuntu versions of the JDK, netbeans, jasper
> intelligence, tomcat. The webapps I've tried don't plug into the
> Ubuntu framework well.

Interesting... I had quite opposite experience. Apps certified to work
with RHEL worked on Ubuntu, literelly, out of the box, while on RHEL it
was a nightmare to set them up. Tomcat, Java, Apache, Postfix (and bunch
of other) were needed for that application.

> Virtual web/mail/mailing list support would help.

Could you be more specific?

Both cyrus and postfix support virtual users and apache supports virutal
web pages.