Server test plans

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 29 09:57:50 UTC 2007

Hi,

We should develop some server test plans so we vcan do sensible
validation testing as vwe approach release. So far we have really only
checked that the LAMP stack installs.

This will of course depend on which features are implemented. What
should be the basic use cases? Web server, small office file/printer server?

Perhaps you can give some preliminary thought to this at your server
sprint and we can hash out some test procedures.

Henrik
Ubuntu QA

ps. please CC me on replies; I'm not taking mail delivery from this list