Ubuntuguide.org Considered Harmful

Jim Tarvid tarvid at ls.net
Tue Jun 5 15:15:38 UTC 2007

Merely true!

I run across competing howtos all the time. The academic world
addresses the issue by "journaling". That doesn't always work either.
I use a sandbox approach and have reinstalled some things a dozen
times or more before I get it exactly right.

How do we encourage the group process of many eyes makes better documentation?

Jim Tarvid