Deploying server architectures

Aaron Kincer kincera at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 12:15:37 UTC 2007

carlopmart wrote:

>>> For example? I only know DB2 ...

I would strongly urge you to expand your repertoire of RDBMSs. Remember
the saying--"To a man with only a hammer, the world looks like a nail."

> Correct, but If i need to use IBM's support, what can I do?? If db2 is
> installed under rhel i have this support ....

I would suggest you talk to IBM about their lack of support for Ubuntu.
Although I'd venture to guess that in the near future, IBM will provide
support for DB2 on Ubuntu. They'd be stupid not to.