Upcoming Ubuntu Server Meeting - Tuesday, 14th of August - 15:00 UTC - #ubuntu-meeting

Ante Karamatic' ivoks at grad.hr
Tue Aug 14 06:48:08 UTC 2007

Mathias Gug wrote:

> As usual, anyone interested in the development of Ubuntu Server is
> welcome to attend.

Since I'm not in the environment with stable and usable Internet (an
island), I'll be unable to participate on this meeting :)

As for preseeded RAID setups, there is partman-auto-raid in universe,
and we should request inclusion in main for it. After that, we should
add couple of scripts for guided autopartitioning in installer. Package
doesn't contain those scripts, it only enables preseeded setups.

Due the lack of Internet, I can work on this in September :/