About Ubuntu security

Kees Cook kees at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 1 21:49:23 UTC 2007

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 02:18:24PM -0700, Ng, Cheon-woei wrote:
> I saw a good security features table for FC and RH at
> http://www.awe.com/mark/blog/200701041544.html
>
> May be you can consider adding similar type of table to the security FAQ
> you are about to write?

Yes, that's what originally inspired me actually.  :)

What I'd like to add, though, is some detailed information about each
technology and what areas of vulnerabilities they mitigates.  I'd like to
have a "coverage" table more than a "feature" table, though they are
frequently similar.

-Kees

--
Kees Cook