installing dapper on serial console

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at outlands.ca
Wed Apr 25 11:58:08 UTC 2007

Net installing would be my choice.  I would also add that if your
hardware have a light-out manager (like most Dell, HP, IBM, Sun, etc
server do), you could probably get your machine's console output using
it, either through a serial or Ethernet port.  Some of them even do ssh!

--
Etienne Goyer                                       0x3106BCC2

"For Bruce Schneier, SHA-1 is merely a compression algorithm."
http://geekz.co.uk/schneierfacts/fact/164